Purely Essential Fruit and Vegetable Wash recently partnered with Kristy Still at Mommy Hates Cooking. As moms, we really enjoy her blog, and love how super foods like squash and kale play a star role in this recipe. Don’t forget, your first step to eating healthy is washing your produce with Purely Essential. Enjoy!
1 Lb Ground Turkey
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Tsp Dried Rosemary
1 Clove Garlic, Crushed
4 Cups Butternut Squash, Cubed
1 Bunch Kale, Cut into Small Pieces
1 Medium Zucchini, Sliced
1/4 Cup Sweet Onion, Diced
1. In a medium sized skillet, brown the ground turkey and drain.
2. In a cast-iron skillet, add in the olive oil, rosemary, and garlic, warm it up.
3. Add in the squash, kale, zucchini, and onion.
4. Let this simmer and cook for about 10 minutes until soft.
5. Add in the ground turkey.
6. Mix to combine with the veggies and simmer for an additional 10 minutes.
This delicious recipe brought to you by MOMMY HATES COOKING