Fresh cauliflower, washed with Purely Essential Fruit and Vegetable Wash, drenched in buffalo sauce, is sure to be the center of attention on game day.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 cup hot sauce, we like Frank’s
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees or oven to 420.
- Wash cauliflower with Purely Essential; blot dry with paper towels.
- Core the clean cauliflower and cut into larger florets.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs.
- In a separate bowl, combine almond flour, Parmesan, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt and pepper.
- Dip cauliflower into egg mixture, and then coat in almond flour mixture.
- Transfer to silicone mat lined baking sheet until ready to cook.
- Continue dredging remaining cauliflower.
- Spray the bottom of your air fryer lined baking sheet with oil.
- Add the cauliflower in a single layer. Spray the top.
- Cook for 10 to 12 minutes in the air fryer or 15 to 18 minutes in the oven, until golden brown, turning over half way through.
- While the cauliflower is baking, make sauce by combining hot sauce and butter in a small saucepan.
- Heat over medium low heat until butter melts.
- Toss the crispy cauliflower with sauce, and serve using a slotted spoon.
Serve with your favorite blue cheese dressing, washed celery and carrot sticks. ENJOY!